Saturday, August 22, 2015

Flavio ai Velavevodetto Osteria con Cucina

Flavio ai Velavevodetto Osteria con Cucina
Via Di Monte Testaccio 97/99
0153 Roma
tel 39 06.574.4194
www.FlavioVelavevodetto.com

I became frightened, scared and disappointed to se this restaurant on an American Travel Channel, to me this is the kiss of death for just about any restaurant.  Having been there less than a month ago I am happy to say it has not lost it's luster.  It is pleasant and elegant and far from the tourist center, there were plenty of locals and the food was excellent.
Flavio's is about a $20.00 cab ride out of the center and quite near one of my top two favorites, Felice a Testaccio.  The dining room is very nice and service is excellent and prompt.  Make a reservation!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    Car service from Rome to Naples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!
    Car service from Rome to Capri

    ReplyDelete